30 Squat Clean and Jerks, 155/100 lbs
85#
14:22
this was a long and slow battle, but i'm glad i stuck with the weight and didn't scale.
chad pointed out one thing after the fact -- when i clean the weight, i'm not bringing my elbows far enough forward immediately. i'm raising them after i've already caught the bar. need to work on making it one smooth motion.
shoulder/tricep pinch that's been bugging me this week hurt after my first warmup rep tonight. will try two days off from anything that will push it.
020910 update - shoulder still hurts and right hamstring is all jacked. today is day 2 of rest. hoping i can do something low-key tomorrow.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Something I personally like to do before any technical WOD is to look on the Exercises and Demos page and just watch a few vids.
I get some great visual and verbal cueing from that. It helps me whether I'm doing the WOD or coaching.
So for the Clean, there's some great stuff on there, but Annie's is 1st rate:
http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_Annie1RMClean.mov
Post a Comment